- Seminars: over 300 (and counting) RIBA certified seminars presented since 2014 across the UK, Europe Scandinavia and the Middle East
- Workshops developed and hosted alongside the seminar program
- Client design consultations in wellbeing
- 6 white papers (each of over 60 pages long) written on a variety of subjects around Human-Centred and Biophilic Design in the built environment
- Blog articles and online content creation
- Numerous media interviews for press and online articles
- Hosting of events such as talks, conferences and panel debates
- Content creation and talks hosting during Clerkenwell Design Week
- The creation and hosting of a London Biophilic City tour for architects and designers
- Creation of an open source Biophilic Map of London
- Design and creation of 6 physical immersive spaces to bring the Biophilic Design concepts alive
- Introductions to like minded clients and organisations such as the BRE and industry events
- Industry specific marketing and communications support
“Oliver and his team are real experts in the field of biophilic and human-centred design, and continue to inspire us (and our customers) with their innovative-thinking on this important topic. The science is one thing, but Oliver and the team also find ingenious and effective ways to bring it to life in spaces that are good for people, and the planet”Karen Lambert Vice President Marketing Europe, Africa, Asia, Australia (EAAA)
Get in touch...
Want to discuss how we can help you with your next project?