Following Biophilic, Sustainable, and Human-Centred Design principles, we:
- Created a diverse set of workspaces to meet the physical needs of the people who work there
- Designed bespoke wall dividers in order to subtly define zones and incorporate additional planting (without reducing the limited natural light)
- Provided a planting plan to include green walls, and a diverse spread of planting across the space
- Designed a Biomimetic flooring plan to enhance zoning and spatial layouts
- Incorporated My Green Pod's illustrations and colour schemes into the designs to aid placemaking and brand connections
- Specified sustainable furniture items, non toxic paint finishes and recycled products
- Created a bespoke double sided moveable green wall with lush planting on one side and a preserved moss wall on the other - so that it can easily be turned around to provide a different social media backdrop
If you would like to find out how we can work with you to create your own human-centred workspace to support physical and mental wellbeing, then please do get in touch.
Get in touch...
If you would like to discuss how we can work together to improve your workplace.