In this mini-guide:
Like our previous guides, ‘Designing Restorative Spaces’ is underpinned by compelling research alongside insights from experts within the field of workplace design and psychology.
Within the guide we discuss:
- Why are we interested in restorative spaces?
- What are restorative spaces and why do we need them now?
- The benefits of restorative spaces
- How Biophilic Design can help
- A framework for creating restorative spaces
- Restorative spaces at a range of scales
We want this mini guide to further equip architects and designers with the tools to broach the topic of wellness caretaking within the office. Demonstrating the attractive benefits to both employees and organisations looking to retain and attract talent in the post-pandemic workplace era.
Download your free guide here
Inside the guide
Get in touch...
If you would like to find out how we can work with you to create thought leadership content around Human-Centred and Sustainable Design.