An exciting three day design show will be taking place in London this spring. ‘Planted’, a contemporary design show aimed at reconnecting cities with nature, will host an array of inspiring exhibits and contributions from industry experts to cover four key subject areas:
- Outdoor Living
- Botanical Markets
- Sustainable Solutions
The show will aspire to update the current outlook on sustainability – examining how we give to, take from and relate to the world around us (from individual health and wellbeing to nature rich urban planning and community development). In the face of the current climate crisis, we should all be working together to make urban spaces healthy, beautiful, resilient and sustainable for the next generation.
As Head of Content Oliver is taking on the role of hand picking and seeking out the most innovative and forward thinking individuals and organisations to take part! We’ll be hoping to see…
- Talks (for both trade professionals and the general consumer)
- Panel discussions with those at the forefront of sustainable thinking
- Nature based workshops (plant propagation, seed bombs and terrarium making to name a few)
- CPD drop in sessions
- Stands and exhibitions
- Educational film screenings
- Marketplace for products, botanicals and food and drink stands (featuring plant based snacks from River Cottage cafe).
The show will aim to be entirely carbon neutral and as waste free as possible! They’ll be giving away plants and repurposing much of the show once its over.
If you want to know more or get involved, get in touch with us via email at email@example.com