Oliver Heath Design is an industry leader in biophilic and sustainable design. We are at the forefront of the research and developments in understanding, promoting and implementing biophilia into interior design and architecture. This role presents an exciting opportunity for a creative individual who is also interested in interior design, architecture and how incorporating naturalistic elements into spaces can actually improve the health and wellbeing of its occupants.
Job Title: Marketing Executive | Job Category: Marketing/ PR | Location: Brighton (Office-based) | Position Type: Part-time (1 Day a week)
We are looking for an experienced marketing executive to join our small friendly team on a part-time, office-based contract. The successful candidate will work on a wide range of marketing platforms to increase brand awareness, create opportunities in different sectors and manage our digital communications.
Proven track record, good knowledge and experience of digital marketing are essential.
You will be self-motivated, creative and hardworking with a keen eye for detail and accuracy. Strong communication and organisational skills are essential. You will be proficient in all types of marketing, social media, PR and communication activity, with a good command of English (including excellent spelling and grammar) and the ability to write clear, concise promotional copy targeted at different markets.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Managing all social media activities using scheduling tools
• Maintaining, copywriting for and updating the Oliver Heath Design website
• Dealing with enquiries from the public, the press, and related organisations
• Developing and managing PR strategy to reach out to further sectors
• Developing and coming up with ideas for content plan
• Managing CRM system to manage our database and send out seasonal newsletters
• Co-ordinate with the team staying up to date with their research, projects and activities and then creating content to highlight this to the correct audience
• Tracking, reporting and analyzing marketing activities.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
2 years minimum marketing experience (References required)
Marketing qualification (CIM, IDM or similar)
PR knowledge (with relevant Media contacts)
Knowledge and interest in interior design/architecture/health & wellbeing
Knowledge of marketing tools such as Buffer & Mailchimp
Excellent time management
If you feel you fit this profile please send your CV with accompanying cover letter to email@example.com
-Please no agencies-