Global Experts in
& its benefits to health & well being
Oliver Heath Design is a research-led sustainable architecture and interior design practice focused on improving health and well being in the built environment. We specialise in creating more productive, happier and healthier spaces to live and work in, by improving the human connections to nature.
How can we help you?
- Spatial Design Services: We offer full interior and architectural design services benefiting a range of spaces including workplace, hospitality, education, exhibitions, residential & retail environments.
- Consultancy Services: We offer industry expertise & insightful research based services including trend forecasting, seminars, pre & post-occupancy studies on Biophilic Design & well being.
- TV, Media & Communications: With an established media profile – working with the BBC, Channel 4 & National Geographic Channel – Oliver is able to deliver broadcasting, public speaking and editorial skills for a variety of live and pre-recorded activities.
- Practical Workshops: We can provide practical, hands-on workshops for businesses and people who want to better connect with nature, live a more sustainable existence and learn about creating happier, healthier spaces through biophilic design.
- Product Design: Oliver Heath Design works with existing brands to develop new products for domestic & commercial environments, that enhance sustainability, health and wellbeing.
How we improve spaces
Oliver Heath Design’s human centred design incorporates Biophilic Design principles to deliver tangible and financial benefits to the triple bottom line of people, planet and profits.
Biophilic Design uses human’s innate attraction to nature and natural processes to improve the many spaces we live and work in. Key aspects include improving natural light, improving views onto nature, incorporating natural materials, textures & patterns, ventilating spaces and creating restorative spaces.
Through strengthening the human connection with nature we can deliver significant benefits to the health and well being of the many spaces we live and work in with a research led approach and demonstrable results.
Spaces that can be improved:
Our Biophilic Design expertise can be used to improve:
- Hospitality spaces
- Education spaces
- Healthcare spaces
- Retail spaces